Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 14: My First Field Trip

I got to go home with Dataman for the weekend.  My first ride in a car, all buckled in nicely, newly printed Z-Stops in place to protect the car ..


Dataman spent the day working on my HBP, Heated Build Platform.  Sadly he won't give it to me yet, something about be a bad misaligned girl.


For some reason, the Y stepper board was giving me trouble again.  Dataman had to run to Padawan and grab the backup boards.

We did manage a couple of decent printouts, the first of which was the J-Hook tool holder.  Slips over the top of me and holds tools in place. 

We also managed a rather com "dogs" at the request of Nicholas.


Lastly, it started getting dark, and necessity what it is, Dataman added headlights to my repertoire.
































No comments:

Post a Comment