Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 10: Replacement Parts II

Datamans Psychic Order of Replacement Parts came in.

After a quick rebuild, my Pinchwheel Mark V was completely rebuilt.  In doing so, the built team figured out that the tension wheel had broken lose from the bearing.  Damn super glue didn't hold.  That's why it was flopping around.  So good thing we rebuilt.

The hot-end was completely rebuilt with a new barrel.  Extruded excellently the first try.  And a I went one to print and print and print...

I seem to have one problem though.  My head keeps crashing into stuff I've previously extruded. This causing the head to skip at times.  Build team is concerned and shuts me down when this happens.  Turns out they're right.  It's not good.  Could possibly break me.  Frog turned out pretty mutant looking.

Dataman is posting to the Forums looking for answers.  Maybe its Skeinforge calibration...

No comments:

Post a Comment